Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Bead Box


Quick!! You have 'til midnight tonight to go to The Bliss Guild's blog and leave a comment to possibly win the opportunity to have the bead box come to your house. Alice of The Bliss Guild has enjoyed having it at her home and has added some great treats to the box. I know I'd like it to come to mine!

The Traveling Bead Box was started by the amazing Heather Powers of Humblebeads. Click here for the original post about the box. Good luck!


4 comments:

  1. I expect it will be! Stopped by your blog. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very excited for Janet, Heather. It's truly a special thing you started.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I certainly appreciate your kind words!