Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Scott Hamann - Candidate for Maine State Representative District 123



Hi folks. If you live in South Portland in District 123 (which comprises part of South Portland and part of Cape Elizabeth) I'd like to ask for your help. My friend Jane Eberle, current Representative for District 123, is the campaign treasurer for Scott Hamann who is running for Jane's seat. Term limits prevent Jane from running for re-election and she whole-heartedly supports Scott. I'm asking for your help to help Scott win.

Scott is a Democrat and is running a clean election campaign. If you can, please go to www.maine.gov/ethics to make a $5 contribution (the maximum contribution) for Scott's campaign. Anyone who lives in District 123 can donate $5 - Democrat, Republican, Independent it doesn't matter. Donations must be made by this Friday, April 20!

Please check out Scott's website to learn more about him: www.HamannForHouse.com . I support Scott, he could use yours too!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I certainly appreciate your kind words!