Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Art Bead Love Tour Continues!



The lovely Lori Anderson of Pretty Things is the current holder of the Love My Art Jewelry Art Bead Love Tour chain. While I was disappointed I didn't win the chance to have the chain visit me after it's last stop at Alice's I was extremely happy that Lori won the chance. You see, she had won the opportunity to have The Sisterhood of the Traveling Bead Box come to visit her (if I remember correctly - I did a quick search and couldn't verify so I don't have egg on my face) last year but it was lost or stolen in transit. So, I think it's quite fitting that she won the opportunity to have the Art Bead Love Tour come to visit her.

Lori and her son Zack have picked out some lovely things for themselves and have added some lovely items as well. Go to Lori's blog to see how you might have the chance to have the Art Bead Love Tour come visit your house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I certainly appreciate your kind words!